• History - EBARA Pumps Europe
  • History - EBARA Pumps Europe
  • History - EBARA Pumps Europe
1989
EBARA ITALIA S.p.A. is founded and becomes part of the EBARA Corporation, a Japanese multinational company operating in the field of pumps since 1912.
1992
Official opening of the Cles (TN) structure, recognised as one of Europe's largest centres for the production of moulded stainless steel pumps. EBARA France is founded with (registered) offices in Carrieres Sur Seine, north west of Paris.
1995
EBARA France becomes a branch of EBARA Italy.
1996
The German offices, EBARA Pumpen Gmbh open in the city of Dietzenbach, southeast of Frankfurt.
1998
EBARA ITALIA S.p.A. name is changed to EBARA Pumps Europe S.p.A. with the main office based in Brendola.
1999
EBARA Pumps Europe UK becomes a branch of EBARA Pumps Europe S.p.A. EBARA Pompy Polska is established in Poland.
EBARA Pumps Europe S.p.A. implements SAP management system radically improving and evolving the company's operations.
2000
EBARA Pumps Europe S.p.A. obtains Certification ISO 9001, guaranteeing the company's constant commitment toward quality and improving efficiency.
EBARA Pumpen Gmbh, Germany, becomes a branch of EBARA Pumps Europe S.p.A.
2005
EBARA Pumps Europe France branch offices move to Noisy Le Grand, east of Paris.
2008
EBARA Pumps Europe S.p.A. Middle East branch is established and managed by the European offices, covering the entire Gulf region with the main office located in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
2010
The liaison office branch of EBARA Pumps Europe is established in India.
2012
EBARA Corporation and its affiliates celebrates its 100-year Anniversary.
2013
Launch of the New web site.