Unless otherwise expressly authorized in writing, specifying a longer or shorter period, EBARA Pumps Europe S.p.A. grants for a period of twelve (12) months from production date that all products supplied are free from defects in materials and workmanship, and conform to the applicable specification.
a) The warranty is limited to repairing or replacement of defective pump parts made by EBARA Pumps Europe S.p.A.
b) To be eligible for the warranty, the customer must have no overdue payments.
c) The warranty is not applicable if:
- Disassembly or repair has been made by any party not authorized by EBARA Pumps Europe S.p.A.;
- The failure is determined by improper installation and/or electrical connection, improper use, or the pump has been working beyond the limit of use mentioned in the instructions manual;
- the pump has been working with corrosive liquids, sandy water, liquids that are chemically or physically aggressive without prior express authorization from EBARA Pumps Europe S.p.A.;
- Failure to work is due to galvanic current, alteration, unauthorized insufficient electrical protection;
- The failure is related to parts that are normally subject to wear, as mentioned on the instruction manual;
- The maintenance has been insufficient, or defect is the result of installation that does not comply with current regulations;
d) The damage is a result of an incorrect technical selection of the product made by the customer;
In case of damage, a claim form will be filled-in by the customer and sent to EBARA Pumps Europe S.p.A., complete with as much information as available on the pump and its installation, and possibly some pictures.